A consultation with one of our attorneys is available in person, phone, or Skype or Google Hangouts. Each consultation is scheduled for one hour. The cost to reserve your appointment is $75.
During the consultation, we will gather information about your case and explain what options you may have under the law. We will explain the general process of pursuing each option and how likely we believe each option is to succeed. Following the consultation we will give you a quote sheet of the scope of work and the cost required to complete your case.
At this time we do not offer services related to reviewing forms, and we are unable to help individuals in filing cases on their own. Also, please note that it is possible that we will determine that are unable to help you at this time.
How to Request a Consultation
You may request a consultation via phone, email, or by using the calendar below. Please note, that this does not confirm the time and date you have selected until you receive a response from our office. Once we have received your request, we will contact you and confirm the appointment time and date you have selected.
Once the consultation date and time is confirmed, we will send you login information for our case management system so that you may log on, pay the consultation fee, and upload any documents you would like us to review during your consultation. You may also pay the consultation fee over the phone with a credit card.
Documents that may be helpful:
- Immigration documents issued by the government, include visas, employment authorization documents, or notices regarding your status;
- Previously filed immigration petitions;
- Immigration court documents, including a notice to appear or hearing notice;
- Criminal documents, including court dispositions, police reports, or arrest paperwork;
- Passports, birth certificates, and other identity documents.
We are always happy to reschedule your appointment at any time prior to the date and time selected.
If you need to cancel your appointment:
- More than 24 hours in advance, you will be issued a full refund.
- Less than 24 hours in advance, you will be issued a 50% refund.
- Miss your appointment without giving notice, you will not be issued a refund of any kind.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 314-226-1944.