St. Louis 314.226.1944, Austin 512.856.4899

Practice Areas

How Can We Help You?

Our attorneys handle cases related to immigration, criminal defense, and estate planning. Below you find will more information on specific types of cases we handle.

Immigration lawyer St. Louis


How Asylum can protect you when you are in the U.S. and afraid to return home. We can help you meet the requirements to win an Asylum approval.

Deferred Action (DACA)

DACA allows certain people who have been in the United States since before the age of 16 to receive employment authorization and protection against deportation.
deportation defense

Deportation Defense

Have you been issued a Notice to Appear and given a court date to see a judge in immigration court? We represent people in all types of deportation defense, including asylum, cancellation of removal, appeals, and federal litigation.

Family Based Green Card

If you have a green card or are a United States citizen, you are able to sponsor certain relatives for a family green card.
Fiance visa

Fiancé Visa

Engaged to someone who lives abroad? If you're a U.S. citizen, you may be able to request a fiance visa so he or she can join join you in the U.S.
immigration waivers

Immigration Waivers

If you have certain criminal convictions or immigration history, or if you were ever on a J-1 visa that has a two-year home residency requirement, and you are now applying for a green card or other admission to the United States, you may need a waiver.
marriage green card

Marriage Green Card

Apply for a green card through marriage, whether you're in the United States or abroad.
church service religious worker

Religious Workers in the U.S.A.

Freedom of speech and religion are hallmarks of American society. U.S. immigration law supports these beliefs by allowing religious workers to come to the U.S.
T visa

T Visa: Trafficking Victims

Individuals present in the U.S. and have been the victim of forced labor or commercial sex acts may be eligible for a T visa.
TN visa

TN Visa

If you are a citizen of Mexico or Canada and have a job offer in a NAFTA approved profession, you may be eligible for a TN visa. Find out more.
u visa

U Visa: Crime Victim Visas

A U visa is available to victims of certain crimes who assisted law enforcement in its investigation.

U.S. Citizenship

The journey to U.S. citizenship begins today. Talk to us about getting started on your application for your Naturalization Certificate.

VAWA: Abused Spouses, Parents and Children

VAWA is immigration relief available to certain spouses, parents, and children who have been the victim of abuse at the hands of their U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident relative.